Saturday, October 1, 2011

Wimping out in the big city

I was in Chicago yesterday for a workshop. It was windy, chilly, and rained on me just a couple of times. I was walking to lunch with a few other workshoppers and enjoying people-watching along the way. People watching is one of my favorite things to do, so big city streets are like candy to me!  I saw all kinds of fashion that I don't get to see everyday - the 3 piece suit, skinny pants and sneakers, 5 inch stilettos with leggings, mini-skirts that made me blush, briefcases, and slicked back Wall Street hair.

I wanted to snap a few pics of some of the styles that were typical of the big city. Here you go:
{shot a little high on this one}
{crossing a bridge and turned to the side a bit}
{people walking quite far away from me}
{quickly dropping phone down to my side}

So what I learned today...
I can't be cool. At all.
I think people know exactly what I'm up to.
I'm scared to piss off a stranger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there. Leave me a comment and let me know your thoughts!!!