Thursday, September 29, 2011

Ok, I may have been paranoid...

So, last week I posted that I thought someone from In Style magazine might be spying on me from a tree in my backyard. You can see why right here.  Turns out, I may have been just a *bit* off. I was waiting in line at the grocery store when I saw the magazine, sitting right there. Since the person in front of me was clearly buying enough to fill a walk-in freezer, I had some reading time on my hands. So I'm flipping away and I see this...
(photo credit is me, looking like a loony in the check-out line)

It's that same ad!! I guess if they don't know your name at Zappos, they just call you "dollface". OK... 

So, the fact that they got my hair right (and my rockin' bod, of course) is a total coincidence. But I'm still going to keep closing my blinds when I change clothes. You can never be too safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there. Leave me a comment and let me know your thoughts!!!