Sunday, October 4, 2009

Family and 1st Birthdays

This weekend was a work around the house and spend time with family weekend. My niece turned one this weekend, and my husband and I went to her birthday party. I just had to share, because she's so cute!


{That classic moment of the 1st cake, smeared everywhere}

{Always aware of a camera; and instant cheese!}

{"Holy crap, It's my birthday!!!"}


It was a fun day with family, and a nice break from business as usual. Next weekend, I'm planning to go to a bead expo. I made money at an art fair last weekend, and it's time to spend a little of that on some fun new supplies. I love bead expos, when a bunch of stores come together in one spot and save you the trouble of driving all around. Anyone in the Michigan/Indiana area might want to stop by Grand Rapids next weekend for this one:


West Michigan Bead Expo


Happy Beading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there. Leave me a comment and let me know your thoughts!!!