Sunday, September 25, 2011

It'll take how long???

I wonder sometimes if I'm the only person who does some of the things I do. My husband would be the first person to tell you that I have no patience. None. I jump into doing things unprepared all the time. And waiting for others...it's a slow, simmering rage.

Drying my hair, all the way, KILLS me. Many days, I'll just go out with wet or half-wet hair. I've started washing my hair at night and living with the sleepy hair bumps, rather than blow it dry.

A few years back, you could find me with the dryer, siting on the closed toilet seat, with a book in my lap. Now, technology makes my multi-tasking even easier! So now, I read blogs. If I'm stupid enough to be stuck with wet hair before dinner...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there. Leave me a comment and let me know your thoughts!!!