Sunday, November 1, 2009

Less than a week now...

In less than a week, my open house begins. That means, the downstairs of my house will be transformed into a jewelry store. This is extra challenging this year, because my husband and I have our house on the market and are trying to sell. So, not only am I trying to get ready for a big event, but we're doing work around the house, trying to get it ready to be shown. It's hard to balance it all, and sometimes I feel like I'm losing my mind. You know how you start cleaning a room, and a couple of hours later, it somehow looks worse than when you started??? Yeah, that's what I'm going through right now. So, with a whole lot of hard work, I'm hoping to pull things together, somehow. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there. Leave me a comment and let me know your thoughts!!!